Michael G. Silverman is a founding partner of Silverman Bain, LLP, whose practice focuses on advising healthcare professionals and entrepreneurs on all aspects of their business operations, from startups through ongoing operations and sales.
Michael’s regular clients include:
- Durable Medical Equipment Companies;
- Pharmacies & Pharmacists;
- Medical Spas;
- Medical Practitioners (MD, DO, DC, NP, PA, APRN, RN, PT);
- Healthcare Marketers;
- Medical Offices; and
- General Business Owners.
- DME, Pharmacy and MedSpa startup and expansion;
- Chiropractic office medical integration;
- Partnership and employee agreements;
- Anti-kickback statute and healthcare marketing compliance;
- Professional Board license defense;
- Payor audits and appeals;
- Federal investigations (Medicare, DOJ, DEA, DOL); and
- Business transactions
Born and raised in South Florida into a chiropractic household, Michael obtained his bachelor’s degree from Florida State University and his juris doctorate from the University of Miami School of Law.
Michael is a Certified Durable Medical Equipment Specialist with the Board of Certification, which coupled with his prior role as in-house counsel to one of the nation’s largest DMEPOS and pharmacy providers allows him to provide his clients with both expert legal and practical business insights.
Mr. Silverman regularly lectures at medical industry and trade events nationwide, where he enjoys educating and engaging with the audience. When not consumed by his passion for law and business, Mr. Silverman is an avid outdoor enthusiast who enjoys spending time with his loved ones and golden retrievers.