Jacqueline A. Bain is a founding partner of Silverman Bain, LLP. She is a Board Certified in Health Law by the Florida Bar and Certified in Healthcare Compliance by the Health Care Compliance Association. She is admitted to practice in Florida and New York. Ms. Bain has focused her practice on health law for more than 10 years.
The daughter of a dentist, Jackie was raised in upstate New York, graduating from the State University of New York at Albany, magna cum laude, and the University at Buffalo Law School. She practiced in New York for five years before relocating to Florida.
Jackie’s typical clients are:
- Professional Practices and Healthcare Clinics;
- Medical Spas;
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers;
- Physicians, Chiropractors, Dentists and Podiatrists;
- Physician Assistants (PAs)
- Advance Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs), whether practicing autonomously or under supervision;
- Healthcare Business Management and Marketing Entities;
- 340B Covered Entities and Contract Pharmacies;
- Clinical Laboratories; and
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment Centers.
Ms. Bain is a member of the Florida Bar’s Health Law Section Executive Council and of the Florida Bar’s Health Law Certification Committee.
Jackie enjoys lecturing around the country about statutes and regulations that govern healthcare businesses, including patient privacy, fraud and abuse, and operational compliance. Ms. Bain spends her free time with her family, friends and beloved rescue dog.